[5 elements tea series] Butterfly Blue 〜for reducing stress〜
Blue tea works for depressed energy flow <肝> and nurture energy flow in a body, relief stress.
Better blood flow leads to resolveeyestrain and stiff shoulder.
Ingredients:Lemongrass, Green beans, Alpiniazerumbet ,Butterfly pea, Mint
Alpiniazerumbet is called Gettou in Japanese and widely grown in Okinawa region in Japan. Steamed rice cake wrapped with Gettou leaf is one of Okinawan’s traditional food and used for the ritual to wish for children’s growth. Essential oil from Gettou leaf is very elegant and it is effective for repellent action.
Green bean sprout called “Moyashi” is a popular vegetable eaten inJapan. Green beans cool off the extra heat of the body which will help overcome summer fatigue. Diuretic effect is very high in greenbeans, and it has an effect of removing toxins from the body.
Uplift the energy flow, lead your spirit in harmony.Use stem part which is sweeter than leaves.To keep the flavor fresh, cutting process would be done by hand after drying the fresh leaves.
[Mint] Improve energy flow
[Green beans] Encourage detoxification
[Butterfly pea] Improve eyestrain
What is Five Elements Theory?
The theory of five elements views that all things in the universe is divided into five elements of “Tree” “Fire” “Earth” “Metal” “Water”by its role and character.
Universe exist when the power of these five elements are well balanced to each other.We – human beings – are part of the Universe, thus, human’s body function can be divided in these five elements and each elements corresponds to肝（liver）、心（heart）、脾（spleen）肺（lung）、腎（kidney）of our body and mind.
What is Five Elements Tea?
Five elements (five colors) tea is a new conceptual tea which balancing the body, mind and spirit based on the theory of five elements from natural philosophy of oriental medicine.
Five elements tea gives you well-balanced state of mind and body same as after meditation work.
Blue tea is for reducing the stress, Red tea for bring relaxing state,Yellow tea is effective for fatigue recovery, White tea recover self healing power, Black tea uplift your vital force.
- Blending various teas based on five elements theory in order to make a balance of body, mind and spirit.
- Natural five colors (5 elements) are extracted from natural herbs that are correspond to five elements theory.
- Five colors of five elements tea are associated with 5 elements of 「肝（liver）・心（heart）・脾（spleen）・肺（lung）・腎（kidney）」
- Blended herbs at its best power can be absorbed into your body.
- Traditional Japanese ingredients are carefully selected to make the best balance and rich flavor.
- Select from five blends based on your (five) conditions of body, mind and spirit.
- Caffeine free, No sweetener, preservatives, additives.